Saturday, June 12, 2010

Half Way to Eighty Two

Today is my birthday, not one of the epic ones, but special, nonetheless. We celebrated early by my choice (hey why not) and my family took me to one of my favorite little restaurants in Holland, Baja Grill. My son gifted me with a chocolate eighth note to celebrate my love of music and chocolate (not necessarily in that order). My daughter got me another flameless candle. I love those things, so handy and in my forgetful old age, I don't have to worry about forgetting to blow it out before I leave the house. My husband got me a new bird bath to replace the one that broke this spring. It looks beautiful out in my garden.

To get my knit on, I got a gift certificate to Friends of Wool and I can't wait to use that. I know, you are thinking, don't you have enough yarn already? Is there such a thing? (That is a rhetorical question, in case you are wondering).

Thanks to everyone for my special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment