Sunday, June 27, 2010

Its the Berries

Had a good visit to the mother-in-laws. Although, why she keeps her air conditioning set at 81 degrees is a mystery I will never solve. We picked black and red raspberries for her to freeze and make into pies. The bushes were very heavy with fruit. All I could think as I was dropping berries into my butter dish was that mixed berries would be a really cool name and color for sock yarn.

Just about finished with the body of the hyacinth tank and girding myself for the crochet to occur later today (provided there are no interruptions this evening). Not planning on having the flowers on the back of the tank as it would look weird under a jacket. Now, the great debate is whether there are flowers around the bottom or just several rows of single crochet. More to follow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment