Tuesday, June 1, 2010

White and Pink Trimmed Baby Sweater


We are enjoying unseasonably warm temperatures and it appears this will continue for at least a few more days. My garden is very thankful as I myself am. My son's teacher, who is expecting a baby girl this month, however, was not as thrilled with the weather, particularly since the school is not air conditioned.

Today's project was a gift for said teacher. I pulled some yarn from my stash and whipped out this little sweater that she will be able to use this fall. This yarn curled terribly and required quite a bit of pressing to make it lie down, but, I was excited with the final results.

2 comments:

  1. hi mom, that is a cool sweater that you made

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Elizabeth, thx honey I appreciate your support

    ReplyDelete