Friday, July 2, 2010

Cable-Down Raglan

After my first semi sucessful foray into sweaters with cables, I decided to accept a bigger challenge, more cables AND the dreaded helpful chart. I scoured the internet and didn't find anything I liked (this was before I had joined Ravelry and now I know better). So, I went to our good friends Interweave Knits and picked out this pattern.

I had purchased this yarn last summer with the intent of making a sweater (so I bought 8 balls) and put in "storage" until I found the right pattern. My sister in law and I were picking up food for her son's graduation party and we stopped at this quilt shop that also happened to sell yarn. I apologize, I can't remember the name of the shop.

It was a challenge, but in a good way. I messed up a few times when my son pushed my clicker (row counter) without me knowing. Definately not carry around work as I had to stay close to the chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment