Sunday, July 11, 2010

Good Times

With another beautiful sunny summer day, we went to the beach, this time to Tunnel Park, on the north side of Holland. We picked up Taco Bell on the way and sat under the trees at the picnic tables and enjoyed a pseudo picnic. There was not much wind today, so the boogie boards did not get a great initiation, but the kids had a good time nonetheless and none of us are too terribly burned.

I finished the Wooly Waffle Scarf for my husband and he pronounced it warm.....well duh, its 80 degrees outside. Oh well, he appreciated it in his own way, I guess.

Started on my next project, the Shalom Sweater, I can't wait for it to get cooler so I can wear it.....I can't believe I just said that!!!!  Misha wishes it would get cooler too. Doesn't she look hot and tired?

No comments:

Post a Comment