Saturday, July 10, 2010

Next on the Needles

I had a productive morning. First, I left the kids at home. That alone made me 80% more productive. Sorry kids, but its true, I can't focus as well when you are bickering in the back seat and the store and on the way to the store and on the way to the next store.....well you know what I mean. I efficiently timed it all out. First, to the farmers market for fresh fruit (peaches and blueberries) and then two loaves of the divine pizza bread. Next its onto Monticello Meat Market for chicken and hamburgers. Last stop (whoo hoo) Friends of Wool. I needed more Berroco Sundae. It only has 67 yards per skein and somehow I missed that little important fact when purchasing yarn for the Woolly Waffle Scarf. Consequently, I ran out of yarn at about 36" of scarf which is a bit to short for my 6"4" hubby. After I got home, I whipped up a batch of banana bread with my oops I forgot to eat these bananas. Yummy yum yum. And that gave me an hour to knit knit knit to my heart's content before lunch.

I am making great progress on Don's scarf although he won't need it for some time as our weather is beautiful and in the 80's all week. Should make for some interesting FO pix on Ravelry with him sweating in his wool scarf. That is Georgie in the background checking out the birds.

I have located my next project and have even gone ahead and purchased the wool for it. It is the Shalom Cardigan by Meghan McFarlane and it is BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment