Monday, October 4, 2010

She Knit a Raspberry Beret

Stopped by Lizzie Ann's the other day since I was conveniently downtown and I was looking for some bamboo. I got sidetracked by a beautiful red beret in the corner. Lindy saw my interest and pointed out that the pattern was free with a purchase. I can hardly resist the words F-R-E-E! I touched it and I could hardly walk away. The big question, which color.....eventually I went with the red and I am SUPER glad I did, I love the look of it with my black wool coat. The pattern is incredibly simple and I finished it in one day (and I am not a super speed queen by any means). I posted it on my Ravelry account and I was getting comments almost instantly! I hope to see a lot of others wearing angora berets this fall.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment