Thursday, November 11, 2010

Feeling Fringe-y

It has been a l-o-n-g week this week and I have not gotten very much knitting in (which probably is why I feel it is such a long week without my yarn therapy). Between conferences and other activities in the evening, it felt like we had way to many things to do and not enough time to do them in. I am sure I am not the only sister in this boat! Today I PROMISED myself I would knit tonight (or at least work on a knitting project). So I pulled out my sister's lacy linen scarf and decided to add the fringe and finish the project. I looked around for a piece of cardboard to wrap the yarn around and then I realized that I could wrap it sideways around a Wii game case and it would be the perfect size I was looking for (how handy is that?) 50 some wraps later, we have fringe!

1 comment: