Saturday, November 20, 2010

Right on Target


This ornament is the result of a joke between my husband and his boss. He works at Target. The other morning his boss was commenting that she was putting together her list for Christmas. Wanting to "one up" her, he told her he was knitting her a sweater......from his belly button lint. She laughed and laughed as did everyone else. So, everyday she would ask how the sweater was coming along. She told others at the store and it became a standing joke. After I made the mini sweater ornament, Don asked if I could make one of these for his boss. So, I whipped one out today and added the Target logo for kicks. Every Christmas when she hangs it on her tree, she will remember my silly husband. Happy shopping when you hit Target this holiday season!

Illinois Target StoreImage via Wikipedia
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment