Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thinking About Christmas

As we get further on into the year, I start thinking about Christmas and gifts that I can make for my friends and family. Digging around on Ravelry's site, I found a free pattern for a sweater ornament that is too cute! AND there is no sewing involved (BONUS). So, grabbed some left over sock yarn from my stash and gave it a try. It didn't take too long, but my hands do get tired using tiny needles, so I don't think this is something I could wait until the last minute to start cranking out a bundle. I gave this first sample to my friend Beth and I hope she enjoys it for many Christmas seasons to come.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I am making some really cute lace ornaments from my embroidery machine. Just hope thread is on sale when we are in Mi. It's tedious to set up (like your small needles) but beautiful to look at. Linda

    ReplyDelete