Thursday, December 30, 2010

Knitting Resolutions for 2011

I have never been one who is much for New Year's Resolutions, but thinking about trying it this year with a different twist. Instead of the typical losing weight, I am going to focus my goals around knitting. I know, I know, you are thinking, what kind of resolutions could you have surrounding a hobby? Well, think of it more from the perspective of setting goals for the year to accomplish new and exciting things. So, here it goes (not in any particular order):

  1. Develop and post some more of my own designs
  2. Learn entrelac
  3. Charity knitting
  4. Finish some of my UFOs
  5. Make a blanket/afghan
  6. Use up some of my stash yarn
  7. Try knitting with beads
  8. Knit more while waiting (take along)
  9. Knit gifts for Christmas
  10. Knit a pair of socks

No comments:

Post a Comment