Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It has been a busy couple of days at the Paul house and consequently, not a lot of productive knitting has occurred lately. I kind of (ok, I did) wait until the last minute on some Christmas shopping. Then I had to spend hours on Christmas Eve wrapping. Not so fun. I will learn from this (I hope). I did do some work on some swatching as I have been doing some designing in my mind for a new pattern, but, have not come up with the total idea yet, so that is forthcoming.

So far, we had Christmas at my mom's on Christmas Eve and Christmas at my dad's today. Tomorrow we head to the middle of the state for Christmas with my in-laws. The kids are really liking this. Here are some shots of the holidays.

Legos, Legos and more Legos!

Recognize the scarf?

Its skis!!!!

Nope, these are not a product of KP, but are still cute


I got a little bit of knitting in this morning before we left for my dad's on the Sheila vest. It is red, how appropriate given the season! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment