Sunday, December 12, 2010

See Ya Later Gaiter

Since I still had some Red Heart camouflage yarn left from my brother's hat, I asked him if he would like a gaiter to match to which he gave a resounding yes via text. So, in between other projects, I worked on this gaiter for him. It is a K2 P2 rib worked in the round with reverse stockinette at the top. Since my brother was not available, my husband got the opportunity had to model it for my photos. Doesn't he look thrilled? My son saw it and asked if it was his (no) so I think that I will be making another one real soon.

We got a winter snow storm over the weekend (not a huge surprise for us) but the surprising part is that inland got a lot more snow that we did this time! My in laws in Midland area got 10-12 inches of new snow. In Holland it is very windy but not much accumulation, which I am fairly happy to see. The morning may be a different story. I know the kids are hoping for a snow day tomorrow. I am betting that my work will go on regardless.

1 comment:

  1. Yer hubby models yer creations quite well! :D

    ReplyDelete