Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm Feeling a Little Loopy

Got home a little late today from work, just itching to knit, but first things first (food). I have finished up my latest project, A Little Loopy Headband and I must say, I love it.

I was a little intimidated by the trendiness of it (I am not trendy) but it is fun and the flower is cute and not in a 9 year old way, if you know what I mean? Maybe charming or quaint is a better description, but heck, who cares, I have a headband.

Conveniently enough, we are supposed to get 12" of snow overnight in Holland, as well as more snow on Friday and Saturday, so it looks like I might even get an opportunity to wear it, whoo hoo!

I have succumbed to a cold, and my cold meds are making me feel a little loopy. Or maybe its just the headband?

No comments:

Post a Comment