Monday, January 17, 2011

Miles of Ribbing to Go

Still chipping away at the ruby ribbed vest and it feels like it is taking forever.....maybe I am just getting antsy, but the miles of ribbing seems to go really slow. Don't get me wrong, it is very relaxing to end the day with an hour of k2 p2, but the progress just isn't there.

I am four balls into the project and I am going to be short yarn, I am fairly certain, since I only purchased six balls. Not that I am disappointed about having to go back to my LYS, I just don't like running short in the middle of a project. The whole dye lot thing.

Tomorrow my daughter has a doctor appointment, which could work to my advantage, I might be able to finish the back by the end of the day and get started on the front. That transition just might help motivate me to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment