Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh The Possibilities!


I don't think I mentioned my Christmas gift......3 gift certificates to my LYS, Lizzie Ann's Wool Company. 3!! I am so psyched (if you can't tell).  AND, I got a 10% off coupon from my last shopping excursion when I picked up the Teva Durham Moss yarn for the Ruby Ribbed Vest.

I was on the phone with my mom the other day and she was teasing me about shopping for more yarn. But, I haven't gone yet. I know, you are thinking, what are you waiting for? Well, time for one, I like to shop non rushed and two I also prefer to go sans children and husband, if you know what I mean? I have been deliberating about my potential purchase for over a week now. Should I buy some of that beaded yarn from Art Yarns? Should I get some more kettle dyed Malabrigo worsted? I did love that on my Lettuce Sweater. Or, should I go for some cashmere? I have never knit with cashmere, but have always wanted to, I just could not justify the cost. Oh the endless possibilities......

So, if you had 3 gift certificates to your LYS, what would you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment