Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzard of 2011

The weather has continued to wreak havoc on our travel plans. The midwest is getting clobbered by a winter storm that has blizzard conditions to the north, ice south of that and freezing rain south of that. As I look out my hotel window, I can see that it is freezing rain currently and it is a slippery mess. Thousands of flights have been cancelled across the United States, mine included. Our reschedule was supposed to depart this afternoon, but was cancelled. After spending half an hour on the phone with travel services yesterday, who spent an hour on the phone with Frontier Airlines, we are booked on a 6 am flight Thursday morning. Cross your fingers as we would like to get home soon. On the bright side, I have a whole lot of time that I can dedicate to knitting.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment