Saturday, February 5, 2011

East, West, Home Really is Best

Got home Thursday night and boy did it feel good. There is something about sleeping in your own bed; I find I don't sleep nearly as well away from home. On Wednesday, we were notified that our flight home on Thursday morning was going to be canceled yet again and was rescheduled for Friday morning. Thank goodness travel services found us a flight home Thursday afternoon via Delta Airlines through Detroit Metro.
Playing on the snow mountain

As I picked up my van and drove home, I was astounded by the amount of snow everywhere. I know, I know, I was watching the weather on the weather channel, but it is not the same unless you are really there. I live on the corner of a subdivision and they push all of the snow into a mountain in the middle of the cul de sac. My kids love to sled on the mountain. The two snow days this week gave them plenty of time to play outside.

I finished the left side of the ruby red vest and I am so glad to hit that milestone. I was starting to lose interest in this project, it just seems to be taking so long. I also have about 10" completed on the right side. I am getting so close, I just need to stay focused! Lizzie Ann's Wool is going to have a Super Bowl sale tomorrow, I can't wait.....


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment