Tuesday, February 1, 2011

In the Big Apple

Left yesterday on yet another business trip, this one to see a supplier in Long Island, NY. Since I am always looking for a deal, I had travel services scrounge up a $294 fare, with a layover in Milwaukee. I know, I know, you are thinking why are you flying west to go east? Well, it was a good deal. Normally, this would not be a problem. BUT, when the snowstorm of the century is coming, probably not the best idea. We left Grand Rapids airport about 1/2 hour late, but thankfully, the Milwaukee plane was held for us. As we were boarding in Milwaukee, I got an email from the airlines letting me know that my flight home Tuesday night was cancelled and rescheduled for Wednesday morning. Bummer. I only brought one change of clothes. Oh well, I guess I can always go shopping, right? On the bright side, I started working on the right side of the ruby ribbed vest and I should get plenty more done today after I conclude my supplier visit. Lets hope I get home before I run out of yarn.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment