Monday, February 7, 2011

Sew What?!

I traveled down to Coldwater, MI today for a supplier visit, which afforded me two "cheater" hours of knitting while riding in the back seat of the car. With that plus the final push tonight after dinner, I finished all of the knitting required on the ruby ribbed vest and I am PUMPED! I think I am more elated with this project than others because I was really suffering from project a.d.d. and I wanted to start working on my husband's vest since I already have the yarn in hand. One thing that helped is that they both use the same size needle, so I would have had to put this on a stitch holder or another set of circs while I worked on his vest.

Although I still need to press all of the pieces and then sew them together and then add a single crochet trim, so what! For all practical purposes, I am done!

No comments:

Post a Comment