Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Cover Up

In spite of myself, I am making progress on the buttercream twist blanket. Two strands makes things move along a lot quicker than one. I could get hooked on this. The really cool thing is that it finally really looks like a blanket and not just a really short scarf. Only two more twists (cables) to go and then onto the trim. Did I mention buttercream makes me crave cupcakes? Sigh.....

It is sounding like there might be a trip in my future to Italy to visit some more suppliers, how cool is that? I have never been there before, but I have to imagine it will be very memorable, photo worthy and did I mention knitting opportunities? S W E E T!  There I go, thinking about treats again. I guess I can use this focus on desserts to inspire my cooking/baking creativity since I am supposed to bring dessert to my parents house Saturday night.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment