Saturday, March 12, 2011

Going, Going, Almost Gone


The weather was beautiful on our trip down to the Chicago area yesterday. The sun was shining and it was a balmy 55 degrees, so I got to go without my coat! That hasn't happened in a long while. It was a great time to focus on the charcoal ladder rib vest for my husband. After much deliberation, I decided to make the front a larger size width wise, but will keep the length dimensions all the same to match the back. This should provide a little more ease.

After our supplier visit, they took us to lunch at a family owned Italian Restaurant in Itasca, IL called DeMarco's. I decided to go with one of the daily specials, tortellini in white sauce. It was so, so good. Even thinking about it now makes me salivate! The service was great as well. If you are ever in the area, make certain you stop by as it is a gem that is well worth it.

When I got home, the first thing I noticed was that we still had some snow here (there was none in Chicago) and second was that my bulbs are coming up. I think spring is finally here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment