Saturday, March 5, 2011

Making Waves

I am thankful I have the stress relieving therapy known as knitting. Yes, it isn't cheap (as my husband will attest), but it is very effective (unless you find a mistake in a lace pattern multiple rows down, but that is a different story). Yesterday, I really needed this therapy. I am impatient. There I admitted it. I was waiting for a phone call from the doctor's office yesterday. I spoke with them at 9 am. They told me I would get a call back by the end of the day. I wondered, "Are there really that many people you need to call back today??" At 4:53 I was chomping at the bit with no call yet. These people close at 5:00. So, I broke down and called them back. I got the answer I was waiting for, but really people, can't you just call me back?

Thank goodness I had my waves of cool water scarf to soothe me. I made some serious progress yesterday. Even without blocking the pattern shows up distinctly. Maybe I will finish this weekend!

1 comment: