Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tinking Vs. Knitting

I have finally come to the conclusion that when I am tired I need to put my knitting down and go do something else. Preferably something mindless and relaxing. As I had predicted earlier, I knew I was going to run out of yarn before we got home from my mother in laws, but I used that time in the car to nap, so not all was lost.

As soon as we got home, I hooked up another ball and started back at it. I did really well for about an hour or so. The next thing I know, I screw up the pattern and I need to start tinking. TINKING SUCKS! I know that it is good to have a method to fix things, but I still don't like it. Tinking brioche is EVEN WORSE than that!!! Instead of just slipping your needle into the previous stitch and pulling off the new screwed up stitch, you have to fiddle with the row below stitches. Its just messy and unpleasant.

In spite of screwing up, I am making progress, see the finished back on the left compared to the half finished front on the right? One of these days, hub will have a vest of his very own.

No comments:

Post a Comment