Monday, May 16, 2011

Just Shrugging Along

Took a little road trip to Chicago today to visit a supplier. You guessed it, I claimed the back seat and knit the whole way on my new project the buttercup shrug. I was a little uncertain about the color, since I don't have anything that color in my closet, but then I figure everything goes with black or white, right? Well, I've got plenty of those 2 colors in my closet. So, I cast on and the rest is history as they say. I just finished the back portion and have started on the right front. I dislike that it is piecey, which = sewing, but I am going to over look this pattern sin and enjoy what will be a very versatile piece to wear this summer.

Georgie, (my cat) just joined me in the den for another rousing game of fetch the milk ring. Misha (my other cat) just looks on disdainfully. Not the most flattering shot of Georgie, but oh well, you get the point. He thinks he is a dog. Silly cat!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment