Sunday, May 22, 2011

Time Well Invested

I made a ton of progress on the buttercup shrug today. I finished the left front and the left and right inserts (the pieces under the arms). The sewing left a bit to be desired. I redid the one side three times and I am still not thrilled with the fact that it does not line up, the bottom of the fronts slope downward and the inserts are straight. Oh well, perhaps the ribbing that is added at the end will cover it up a bit. Or perhaps some serious blocking. At this stage it sort of resembles a really short and boxy vest. Tomorrow, onto the sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment