Friday, June 17, 2011

Tomorrow is the Day

Caserta, Reggia di Caserta. Appartamento nuovo...Image via Wikipedia

Tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow my husband and I leave for Italy. All we have left to do is get our rental cell phones (which are en route) and pack. When we set this trip up in May it seemed like it was a long way away. Now it is here. I am super excited. We fly thru Amsterdam and land in Marco Polo Airport. Yes you guessed it, we are going to be in the Venice area!!!!!!!! While I am working with my two new suppliers, my husband is in charge of the camera. I know he plans to visit Venice the first day, but not sure what next, I think it depends how things are going. It sounds trite, but I do want to ride in a gondola, even though I know its a rip off and not what I think it will be. After a couple of days in the Venice area, we are heading to Udine, which is close to the Slovenia border. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!!!!!!

As you may have guessed, pictures and posts to follow.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment