Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Love When a Plan B Comes Together

I finished my I'm Biased Scarf on our trip, but I had brought along another scarf pattern that has been in my queue on Ravelry for awhile that I finally had a chance to get to, the Drops wavy lace pattern. It is worked long wise instead of width wise, which is a bit different. I am not certain it will be as long as I would prefer, but we will see. Even my husband commented on the pattern (which is unusual). Since the pattern is a 17 stitch repeat, I decided I would use markers and I thought I threw them in my knitting bag before we left, alas, I did not....but no worries, I just grabbed the yarn from the other scarf and cut it and tied it into little rings and voila, hand made markers! At first hub thought I was adding fringe to the scarf - ha ha!

I really enjoyed our vacation with the family out to Yellowstone, the scenery was breathtaking and the wild life captivating as well. It is always nice to see animals in their own habitat as opposed to pacing in a zoo I think. Well, back to work tomorrow, but no worries, I have another trip planned in 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment