Thursday, July 7, 2011

Not So Sure About This

I've been working on some new ideas for patterns and while I felt inspired for about 2 days, I am back in a rut again, unfortunately. Not sure if you ever have this feeling, but I get this really high feeling and I can't wait to try something out. When it doesn't go quite as I planned, I lose interest, and I start looking at my stash to see what else I could do. I can't seem to help myself with this oddly compulsive behavior. Oh well. So here is what is troubling me; I am not certain I like what is happening with this knitting......I almost frogged it after dinner and then I hesitated and now I still have it. What to do?

To top it off, I am leaving for a trip to Detroit for the weekend and then on Monday for New York and Connecticut. These are PRIME knitting opportunities. I can't blow this great opportunity. But I don't want to knit a bunch and then frog it. Oh the agony of indecision.  Good thing I have a lot of needles and lots of yarn, no one will have a hissy fit if I start yet another project.

Speaking of hissy fit, check out Misha's expression.....
Doesn't she look like she is scowling? (She frequently looks grumpy). Now Georgie, on the other hand, doesn't have a care in the world. He is my happy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment