Sunday, July 17, 2011

Packing Yet Again

A view of Mount Rushmore in the Black Hills of...Image via Wikipedia
Crazy as it sounds, we are packing again, this time, though, for vacation (yeah!!!!). I got my bag back from Delta, so after I unpacked it yesterday evening, I am now repacking. It is starting to feel like a regular activity, oddly enough. We leave for a road trip out west on Tuesday after I get done with work for the day. We still have not decided if we are going to leave right away or wait until around 11 pm. I am voting that we just get going. Our first stop is South Dakota where we will see Mount Rushmore. We are going to be spending time in Yellowstone and the Tetons before heading back home. All in all, we will be gone for 12 days. I can't wait for this trip. I just need to decide what knitting I am going to take with me. Decisions, decisions.........

The cats are suspicious and are pacing around the suitcases; they know something is up. I have been giving Georgie extra love since I have been gone so much in the past 4 weeks.

While I was gone the flowers around the house have been going absolutely crazy as has the garden. We had some green beans today, they are so much better than frozen!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment