Sunday, July 3, 2011

Update on 2011 Knitting Resolutions

 I thought I would do a little check on how I am coming along on my knitting resolutions for 2011.
  1. Develop and post some more of my own designs - I have posted several new designs for this year, so I am definitely making progress in this area
  2. Learn entrelac - I purchased a book for the instruction of entrelac, but I have not tried it yet, so no score yet on this item
  3. Charity knitting - I knit a blanket for Project Linus, so good progress here
  4. Finish some of my UFOs - I have not done anything with this
  5. Make a blanket/afghan - I made the blanket for Project Linus, but I would like one for my own use as well
  6. Use up some of my stash yarn - I have made several projects with stash yarn, but I have been adding new yarn probably just as quickly, so it doesn't appear to be shrinking
  7. Try knitting with beads - I purchased some pony beads and tried this out on a swatch, but no projects yet
  8. Knit more while waiting (take along) - I have been taking my knitting with me when I travel to suppliers (as long as I am not driving)
  9. Knit gifts for Christmas - I have not even started this yet, but I have some thoughts
  10. Knit a pair of socks - I have been putting this off, but I need to try again, I was discouraged by my last experience and I think that is what is holding me back
Overall, I feel like I am making pretty good progress on my resolutions for this year. Hope you are experiencing the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment