Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back Together Now

Well, I finished the back of my shrug, I got a little confused with the directions around which chart to follow and when to start what chart as it didn't seem super clear to me, but it could have been the fact that I was working on it in the evening when I tend to get a little delirious as it gets closer to beddy bye time. In these types of situations, I always look towards my good friend, Common Sense, to give me a little guidance. She rarely steers me wrong and this time was no different. Pattern crisis averted.

I tried on my shrug tonight but I thought I would save you the agony of seeing it worn with a lime green Mackinac Island tshirt. Just typing the words makes me shudder again. I know I am no fashion maven, but even I know it clashes horribly.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment