Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Biggest Small Town in America

Heading back to Columbus to visit a supplier for a couple of days. If you are wondering about the title of this post, I am referring to Columbus, OH. I have been trying to get a majority of my business travel in before school starts next week Monday - where did summer go by the by?

But I digress, I am bringing my shrug with me and I am seriously hoping to get close to finishing it with over 10 hours of potential knitting time ahead of me. As I write this, I am thinking I better pack a few extra balls of yarn, as there is nothing more frustrating than having a ton of time to knit and no yarn!

I noticed this morning that Knitting Pattern Designs picked up my free cowl pattern, a big thank you goes out to that team! Be sure to check out their website if you are looking for free patterns.

Also a big shout out to Knitting Pattern Central who is also showing my cowl pattern, I always appreciate the ability to expand my audience with the help of others.

Happy Knitting!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment