Thursday, August 18, 2011

Up My Sleeve

I have been making slow but steady progress on my shrug (in spite of myself). Today hub and the kids went to Michigan's Adventure, a park north of here about an hour. The kids love the water park portion. Not sure if you are this way, but when I really want to crank some knitting out, it helps to not have so many distractions and interruptions (aka people in the house). I thought they would be gone until 8 or 9 and I would have the house to myself. Alas, I was wrong. Hub calls my cell at 5 to let me know they are on their way home. What??

I did finish the first sleeve and started on the back. Its progress, I tell you, its progress. Wonder why I don't feel that way? It seems I am going as slow as my internet connection. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment