Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hip to be Square

It has been a beautiful fall week in Holland, with sunshine and temperatures in the 70s, which for us at this time of the year is a gift. Usually it is cloudy and rainy all during October, so we will take it and enjoy!

I am making progress on my blanket, one square at a time, I am about 1/3 complete now. I was originally thinking I could knit 2 squares a day, but I am not even close, so it is taking a lot longer than I predicted (as usual).

We had a busy week, getting ready for the Pumpkin Path in Wyoming (Target was sponsoring a table). The kids had a great time with the Wizard of Oz theme and even my hub got into the costumes as the yellow brick road. They had a great time handing out candy to all the local kids at Lamar Park. Wonder why they didn't have activities like that when I was a kid?



No comments:

Post a Comment