Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Putting the Pieces Together

I have been working on connecting the squares of my blanket together and my cats are very interested in what I am doing. Okay, Georgie was interested for a moment.


And after walking all over it and sniffing it for a few minutes he decided there were better things to observe out the slider window. Like leaves blowing in the wind.


Mischa, on the other hand, was not terribly impressed with my work, can you sense the irritation? She doesn't appreciate the finer arts, apparently.


I opted to use the chocolate brown yarn to make the connection and I really like it.


Doesn't it look like one of those nautical flags when it is displayed like this? Mischa is still not impressed. Guess I better get back to knitting and let the princess get her beauty sleep in.







No comments:

Post a Comment