Saturday, December 17, 2011

Avoiding the Sleeve Seam

I hate the finishing that comes with making sweaters. Did I mention I hate sewing? I do. I really do. So, you may be thinking to yourself, well why the heck does she make sweaters if she hates to sew? Well, the answer is, I like to make sweaters.

I thought carefully about this one and decided to take the advice of some of the other Ravelry patrons and make them in the round. Now, I am not much more fond of knitting with dps, but it seemed the lesser of the two evils. I think my next sweater will be in the round raglan, ha ha!

I have been feeling MUCH better this week, what I refer to as week 3 (the 3rd week after surgery). I went out to lunch 2 times this week. I also had to go out to the doctor since my son was sick and required some antibiotics. Not nearly as fun of an outing, but hey, when you have been in the house for almost 3 weeks, anything seems like an adventure.

Christmas shopping is just about wrapped up, I guess it should be since we are about a week away now from the big day. The snow we had melted, but we are getting a dusting now. Wonder if it will be a white Christmas this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment