Saturday, February 25, 2012

Progress

I was feeling like I was in the monotony of no progress on the beach house pullover and in reality, I wasn't making much progress because I wasn't doing much knitting. Funny how that works (or doesn't). Today I sat down and just started plugging away at it. I think I was sick of all of the counting that goes along with neck and arm shaping at the same time as the cable pattern. I am feeling a desperate need for stockinette or even garter stitch (yikes). I tried the sweater on today again and I think that is what finally got me out of my funk, it looks really good (so far). I can't wait for it to be done though. I have a gift certificate to Lizzie Ann's that is burning a hole in my wallet, but I am forcing myself to finish this project first. I am concerned if I don't that it will end up in the UFO pile, never to be completed. I just need to keep reminding myself, good things are never quick and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment