Monday, March 12, 2012

A Little Off the Cuff

I have spent very little time on my beach house pullover as of late, but I have started on the first arm. I decided to use my dps and was merrily going along until I got to the staghorn cables. I came up with the bright idea to use a short set of circulars, only they were not short enough. Very frustrating. I almost put the whole thing away. But I managed to put it back on the dps and I am back in business again. Sometimes I make myself crazy.

In just a couple of weeks we will be traveling to Pensacola Beach, Florida. You know what that means, lots more time to knit. I just might finish this sweater at some point. I am glad we are driving because I can take a lot more yarn with me (and back). If you know of a good shop in the area, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment