Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Not Up in Arms - Yet

I am happy thrilled overwhelmed to announce that I have finished the body of the beach house pullover. WOW! What a heck of a lot of cables that was. I was almost temped to leave it as a vest, but I can't be a chicken about it, right? I can do this! (I do realize that the collar is not done yet, but I am basking in the current situation).

So, I had my Shalom Cardigan on the other day and a lady from work walks right up to me and points at my sweater and says,"You made that didn't you? I saw that pattern on Ravelry!" So one thing leads to another and she takes her shoe off and shows me her socks. We discussed the benefits of toe up vs top down socks. It was so fun to talk knitting with another knitter who has the passion that you do. I just loved it. I think I could talk about knitting all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment