Sunday, April 15, 2012

That's A Wrap

We are back in Michigan after our spring break get a way.  Our last stop was New Orleans. It was pretty neat to see the city in person. The cathedral was awesome and the aquarium was great fun for the kids. We even took the ferry across the Mississippi. This paddle boat was crossing when we were coming back.

Man is it cold here! Funny how your perspective changes thru the year. In the winter, 60 is a heat wave. After having spent a week plus in 85 plus degree weather with high humidity, it suddenly seems chilly.

I finished up The Black Swan today. I decided to photograph it hanging on the deck rail outside since it is relatively pleasant outside, even though it is overcast. I really feel like I should have been able to finish it more quickly, as it was not terribly difficult, but I seemed to get distracted a lot during the week. I did get a great stretch of knitting on the way home as well as on a business trip earlier this week. I just need to weave in the ends and block and then it will be all ready to go. It was a great pattern and I feel like this technique will definitely inspire future patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment