Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Booty

I finally managed to get to Lizzie Ann's today. Unfortunately for me, but fortunately for my wallet, the shop closes at 5:30 most evening, so Saturday is the one day I have available to yarn shop. I even had my Christmas gift certificates with me. A whole 75.00 of free yarn, not that I ever stop that soon when I am there it seems. After dodging many wet tourists in to see the tulip festival (which currently resembles a stem festival) I managed to get to the shop. And there was much to be had still, even with a 25% off the whole store. I managed to snag up 4 balls of kid silk haze and a pattern for a shawl/wrap, 10 skeins of Plymouth Encore, 2 hanks of Art Yarns mohair splash, 10 balls of Amy Butler and last but certainly not least, one hank of S. Charles Collezione Celeste and a pattern for an awesome ruffled scarf. What an awesome trip even in the rain.

On the home front, I spent some time organizing my yarn corner in the family room. Previously, I had piles of needles and books and buttons and various things on my shelves. I decided to use fabric totes from Target and I really like how they look in my shelves. I am half way organized (not really).

No comments:

Post a Comment