Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Look What Came in the Mail!

Normally I don't get the mail. Not because I don't want to. I just usually get home last. Well, Monday, I was home first so I walked out to the curb to grab the mail, expecting the usual bills and useless flyers and catalogs for things I really don't need. GUESS WHAT? I got a package.

A very special package from my friends at Jimmy Bean's. I could not believe it. I placed my order Saturday and by Monday I had said package in my hands. Very impressed with both the USPS as well as my friends at JB's. Not only was it fast, it was free because of the amount I spent. Now I can justify spending more (thinking hub will not be in agreement).
 

I wanted to share what was inside said package, my beautiful new yarn Mia by Debbie Bliss. I will be using it to make the Prow Pullover. Nothing like a little inspiration to get the Beach House Pullover finished a little more quickly.

I also got these little beauties from Jamberry. I will be able to look at my fancy nails while I knit with my fancy yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment